Saturday 9 February 2008

Post from Denmark!

Wednesday was quite an annoying day at work, so I was happy when I got a message that a parcel for me had arrived. I'm really astonished that the post only took three days-
I did a swap with Stine from Veganforum and she posted it on Monday.

Usually the German post ist awfully lame about all mail from abroad, but they try to convince me they're not anymore at the moment.

Look what I got:


There are soy cream, spinach noodles, instant mushroom miso soup, a lime wash lotion, 2 sorts of streich, chocolaty rice waffles, licorice and vegan caviar *gasp*

I've seen the caviar before in online shops but admit I was a bit scared to try it. It's seaweed-based, so I guess it can't be too bad. Never tasted real caviar, though.
Stine told me it's good with sushi. Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much, Stine!

Even before I got round to collecting Stine's package, the UPS man arrived at work and brought a gigantic parcel from my favourite online store.
They sell some crack, I can tell you! I always need an excuse to order there, so I decided to order my grains and pulses so I at least seem reasonable:

Here comes a wagonload of TVP crumbles, cubes, steaks and whatnot, two bags of vital wheat gluten (can't buy it in stores here), temphe, a marzipan chocolate bar, pudding mix, white and dark rice milk chocolate, tofu fish fingers, lime shower gel, chickpeas, red lentils, couscous, millet, and Einkorn (there's going to be a post about this sometime later).

And their homemade real crack, guess what it is!

1 comment:

Sing Yee said...

Wow... :) Those vegan goodies do look good. I'm not strictly vegan, but I do dislike beef and pork as well as lamb. Blergh. I distaste meats other than chicken and fish. :)