Saturday 12 June 2010

21.5.800 - blogging, more writing and yoga


Today I woke up way too early and had a nice and easy 45 minute sun salutation/asana/meditation session. There are no word to describe my love affair with yoga and the addiction it becomes once you have established a routine... which, um, I haven't had for the last year or so.

So with all my spring ambition (yes, it's almost summer technically, but have you looked out of the window recently, if you're a UK dweller?), I decided I shall take up my daily yoga habit again.
Then, with a cup of tea, I started reading my bloglines updates and stumbled accross Bindu Wiles' 21.5.800 project, which technically started 4 days ago, but wtf, I need a project to keep me going until the big summer holiday :)

So what is this mystical thing? A new suggestion for a date when the world will come to an end?
Naw, it means I (and more than 500 other people) aim to
a) do at least 20-40 min yoga a day, be it in a yoga course or at home.
b) write 800 words a day, no matter what - blogging, short stories, letters, emails... text messages if it has to be -

at least, for 5 days a week, for 21 days. Just what I was looking for!

Hence this blog is now looking a little bit like a construction site (but hey, it's now RED! with poppies!) as I realised it needs some work.

Now the big question is: does writing at work count?

No comments: