Saturday 14 July 2007

Bento day!



My order from The Bento Store
arrived today, yay!

I got two new boxes, a green two-tier with green grapes on it and the grand Engrish proverb "Happy fruits is very delicious. I will eat this and will become fortunate all together!".
Not to mention this is my second box from the famous company lubesheep.
Yes, think about it.

LUBE. SHEEP. EEEEW.


(is this vegan?)


But my summer is love is the Cinamoroll bento. I had been dreaming of it for so many nights, but alas, my bank account wouldn't agree on buying it... well it hasn't to this day, but I didn't care ^ ^

Other items I ordered: a dog/cat transvestite bento belt, a purple bottle for sauces (bigger than it looks on the picture!) and two plastic dividers.

Now I only need to get my lazy bum aways from the computer and fill those bentos...


No comments: