Monday 16 July 2007

Summer has arrived...


And me, I'm feeling depressed and very unsunny inside. I feel like eating a huge salad like this one I whipped up some weeks ago (rocket, lollo rosso, sunflower seeds, peanuts, black olives and loads of olive oil and balsamic vinegar).

BUT, after my quest for vegan chocolate chips in this country has ended, I made the Chocolate chip cookies from VWAV yesterday.
Their lovely chewiness when eaten out of the frigde cheers my up (pics to come).

Tomorrow's bento will be soba noodles with a soy sauce/rice vinegar mix sauce, some apple slices, a small salad of grated carrots, sunflower seed and sesame oil (of which I spilled the majority on the kitchen floor T_T) and some sesame crackers.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be depressed....eat more cookies....and send me some! :)

Your bento lunch looks so cute!!

((HUGS))