Tuesday 18 December 2007

Xmas ignorance

Once again, I haven't blogged for almost three weeks, that is because after VeganMofo, I decided I need a break off the internets.
Then came a cold, after that, enter exams.

And now Christmas. I've never been a holiday person and will never be, and all this Xmas talk, shopping, crowds and stuff makes me want to hide under my blanket.

Anyway, I got some nice bentos made.















This is a very simple one I brought to school last week. It has hummus with parsley, cucumber, radishes and carrot sticks. The upper tier had some sesame crackers and a Lubs almond and plum fruit bar plus a chocolate muffin in the monokuro boo container and a smoothie (not pictured).


The second one has leftover curry rice, cucmber slices and cocktail tomatoes, hummus, sesame crackers and a small RitterSport Chocolate.














The third is sesame rice, chickpeas with ajvar and cucumber salad in one tier, potatoe salad, some clementine and a rice cracker in the other.

Last, but not least, plain rice with Chinese stir-fry, some banana slices, two coconut cookies, dried figs and some white rice milk chocolate (divine!).

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Glad to see your posting again!! I love the new bentos. That curry rice looks damn good. Hope you're feeling better and done with all your school work. As for Xmas, it's been stressful for me. I've been out shopping with all the others and emptying my bank account :( I always go broke this time of year. Thankfully, it'll be over soon. Happy New Year! All the best in 2008.

T.F. Sakaguchi said...

Wow, this looks tasty.