Sunday 3 February 2008

Italian Sausages

At least compared to the amount of fake meats I usually eat.
Today was a sort of boring day... I did a lot of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and caught up with emails.

To make me feel like I've achieved something today, I had to post ^^

I actually got round to making the Italian sausages from Everyday Dish , though I adjusted the seasoning to my taste (and because I don't have anything called chicken seasoning)- more chilli, different herbs and a bit less garlic so it won't kill the coworkers and halved the recipe.

Awesome stuff!

freshly steamed by the rice cooker:

all naked

sliced with spaghetti aglio (ok, burnt aglio because I didn't watch) olio and tomato salad (hidden under the pasta)

2 comments:

Süßstoff said...

They look really good. Perfect shape! Thanks for the link. I'll try those soon!

bazu said...

ooooh, I've been thinking about making those sausages. I love the idea of having them with pasta!