Thursday 26 June 2008

Mememe--- meh?

Actually, I'm happy that I haven't been tagged by anyone so far because I really came to despise me-mes five years ago when everyone in the anime otaku community I was in back then loved them and I received a bunch of tag-related mails every fucking day.

Any, this one posted at Yeah that Vegan Shit made my laugh so hard I had to do it, even though I haven't examined the boob thing closely ^^

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1) Survive friend's wedding party
2) not empty that bottle of red wine
3) take laundry out of the washing machine
4) watch the soccer match... though not voluntarily
5) feed chinchillas

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) ramen noodles... it's the addictive msg
2) PB & J bagels
3) dried cranberries
4) any variation of spring rolls
5) cereal throughout the day

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1) move abroad
2) travel around the world
3) finally buy that Macbook
4) buy a lot of useless kawaii stuff
5) donate money, because I seriously don't feel more money could make me any happier

What are five of your bad habits?

1) interrupting people when speaking
2) twirling and playing with my curls
3) being passionate about a new thing at first and then dropping it
4) eating a warm meal 3x a day
5) copying the accents of people around me - be it in German, English, French of Spanish

What are five places where you have lived?

1) middle of nowhere, Germany
2) 2 months in East Anglia
3) another two in Düsseldorf, Germany
4) Krefeld, Germany
5) middle of nowhere again

What are five jobs you’ve had?

1) cashier at supermarket
2) same supermarket, taking care of dairy and meat section :/
3) newspaper girl
4) language tutor
5) telling-old-ladies which opera might suit them, selling tickets and making plans girl
(current training aka cultural events management)

Tag! You're it if you ...

1) are vegan
2) have no idea what's on the billboard charts at the moment
3) can't remember the last time you had a "(fake) meat and two veg" meal
4) dream in at last two languages
5) have kissed a girl

Just copy this survey into your blog if you meet the above criteria, and don't forget to link back to mine.

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

great meme!

russ said...

hehe nice,
I think all five of those last criteria apply to me (does it count that I don't even know what a billboard chart is?!)
Guess that means I better do this one!

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

cute!

Aimee said...

pavotrouge, we're both in the Blog Love swap over on the 'Bot!

Erin said...

Fun. I think I'm going to do this one with my next post. We all lead such thrilling lives!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you have chinchillas! I want one so bad.

Tuimeltje said...

What level of kissing does this have to be? Because I've kissed girls in a social way, the way you kiss cousins, but never in a particularly passionate way.
Not that I've never wanted to...

Amey said...

That's a fun meme. And, amazingly, I meet all 5 criteria. Hmmm.

:)