Thursday 1 October 2009

That time of the year again...



I didn't realize it was time for VeganMofo again, since I haven't subscribed to Kittee's blog, shock!
When you haven't blogged in such a long time that you can't even remember your login data (and neither could my browser!), it's time to take action.

London has been incredibly good to me, and so I think it's time I stop buying crap before work or at lunch and start taking over the country with nice bento again. That's my Mofo Resolution: post a bento at least 4 times a week.

I need to get over my diet looking mostly like this:


and this:

3 comments:

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

congrats on the job. I know Mack Brooks!! I did the stand plan inspections for Emma Head for Railtex this year!!

Bex said...

1st - that lunch looks good to me! :) ok not super healthy but yum!
2nd - you haven't subscribed to kittee's blog?!?!
3rd - I can't wait to see your made-over lunches, inspire me with good food to make

Erin said...

Welcome back! I'd be happy with that diet, but I can understand your wish to clean it up a bit :)